- 150 pieces of your very best children’s and teen clothing. 150 only applies to clothing.
- Please see FAQ page for acceptable clothing.
- Because teens are more “choosy” than children, we only accept certain brands for consigning: GAP, Old Navy, Abercrombie, Aeropostle, American Eagle, Ralph Lauren, Izod, and Hollister.
- Maternity Clothing: all seasons accepted, but limited to 10 items.
- NO ADULT CLOTHING.
- Only 5 pairs of shoes accepted unless in PERFECT condition.
- Toys, games, books, puzzles, dolls.
- DVD’s, and CD’s in their orginal cases. (NO VHS TAPES ACCEPTED)
- Bikes, ride on toys, slides, cars, playground equipment
- Strollers, high chairs, pack-n-plays, bouncy seats
- Nursery items: monitors, mobiles, bedding, bibs, blankets
- Juvenile furniture
- Regular furniture: antique furniture, dining room sets, bedroom furniture, end tables, coffee tables, book cases hutches, desks, lamps. (No household items or fabric covered furniture.)
- NO STUFFED ANIMALS! (These will be donated to charity is found on sales floor.)
- NO UNDERWEAR OR SOCKS UNLESS BRAND NEW in the original package.
- NO GENERIC GRAPHIC T-SHIRTS. (Shirts that say things like: “Jones Elementary 2001” will not sell and will be donated.)
- mom2mom does not accept any recalled items.
- Please check Consumer Product Safety Commission website www.cpsc.gov
For more information on product safety, click the button below:
Attention: We do not accept car seats because of the recommendations of the Safe Kids of Northwest Florida. However, we do accept stroller systems that have infant carriers that attach.
- You must follow directions or you items may not pass inspection at CHECK-IN.
- All clothing must be clean and smoke free.
- All clothing must be on hangers-even onesies. Smaller clothing may be grouped together or hangers.
- Clothing in baggies or ziplocs is NOT accepted and will be donated if found on sales floor.
- No stained clothing or clothing with holes accepted.
- All snaps, buttons, and zippers must work.
- If batteries are needed, plesae included with the item or item may not sell.
- Clean all toys and equipment.
- Items must include all parts.
- Games and puzzles must have all pieces.
- Small toys may be grouped together in ziplock bags.
- TAGS: Must be WHITE CARDSTOCK No paper tags or colored tags will be accepted. Print tags 8 to a page 2.5×4.5. Do not bold print or shrink. Items will not be accepted if tags are not correctly printed.
- Pants must be safety pinned to the top of the hanger on each side. Pin them close enough to the center that they do not slide around.
- Double tagging – This is an optional tagging guideline. This is not a requirement at this time. To help cut down on lost and found items, we are suggesting that you double tag your items by writing your consignor number and price on a piece of tape and taping this to the back side of the garment’s inside tag. This way if your tag gets separated from your item, there will be a second tag for us to look at.
- Hangers are to face to left. Looks like a question mark.
- Toys/Baby Equipment: Attach tag to item or baggie with packing tape if you cannot use safety pin.
- Clothing: Attach card with safety pin to the upper right front of the garment. SEE DIAGRAM BELOW. No tagging guns please.