NEW FOR SPRING SALE 2019:
- Pick up has moved to Monday.
- NEW SCHEDULE! Our schedule is different this time. We are offering more shopping days again. Our presale dates have changed. We have also made changes to our half price day which we believe will benefit everyone! To find our schedule, visit the homepage.
- Check out our “WeeTag Express” service. Let us do the work for you.
- Don’t have time to volunteer or consign, but want to shop earlier than the public? Check out our Supply Donor option, here.
- CURB DROP OFF! Curb drop off has been a continued success. If you would like to truly “DROP OFF” your items, we are offering this service on Saturday, February 23 between 9am-12pm. Appointments are limited and you must follow several requirements:
- Register for Appointment online for Saturday, February 23, anytime between 9am and 12pm.
- ALL items must be DONATED since you are not staying for inspection.
- No large furniture can be dropped off. This can be brought at a separate time.
- Clothes must be sorted by gender and in size order. For example: boy size 6 must be tied or rubber banded together
- Consignor fee is higher. $10 is paid online but day of drop off you pay $5 cash for the service. Please have exact amount so we can keep the car line moving.
- Appointments and fee is per CONSIGNOR NUMBER. If you are dropping off for multiple friends or family, you must sign up for more than one appointment and pay $5 per consignor number.
- A minimum of 30 items is required to consign. Items deemed inappropriate by mom2mom (such as but not limited to: horror movies, adult movies, VHS tapes, car seats, dirty items, adult clothing, recalled items , etc) will NOT be returned to you, but will be donated or disposed.
- As a reminder, we do not accept car seats or bases unless they are included in a stroller combination setup.
- We are only accepting FIVE pairs of shoes per consignor number, no exceptions!