NEW FOR FALL SALE 2018:
- Checks will be ready at pickup. Once check is picked up, all sales are final.
- NEW SCHEDULE! Our schedule is different this time. We are offering more shopping days again. Make sure you read the schedule on the Home page.
- Check out our “WeeTag Express” service. Let us do the work for you.
- CURB DROP OFF! Curb drop off was a great success at our spring sale. If you would like to truly “DROP OFF” your items, we are offering this service on Saturday, August 11 between 9am-12pm. Appointments are limited and you must follow several requirements:
- Register for Appointment online for Saturday, August 11, anytime between 9am and 12pm.
- ALL items must be DONATED since you are not staying for inspection.
- No large furniture can be dropped off. This can be brought at a separate time.
- Clothes must be sorted by gender and in size order. For example: boy size 6 must be tied or rubber banded together
- Consignor fee is higher. $10 is paid online but day of drop off you pay $5 cash for the service. Please have exact amount so we can keep the car line moving.
- Appointments and fee is per CONSIGNOR NUMBER. If you are dropping off for multiple friends or family, you must sign up for more than one appointment and pay $5 per consignor number.
- A minimum of 30 items is required to consign. Items deemed inappropriate by mom2mom (such as but not limited to: horror movies, adult movies, VHS tapes, car seats, dirty items, adult clothing, recalled items , etc). They will NOT be returned to you, but will be donated or disposed.