NEW FOR SPRING SALE 2018:
- Checks will be ready at pickup. Once check is picked up, all sales are final.
- NEW SCHEDULE! Our schedule is different this time. We are offering more shopping days again. Make sure you read the schedule on the Home page.
- CURB DROP OFF! We are trying something new this sale. If you would like to truly “DROP OFF” your items, we are offering this service on Saturday, Feb 24th between 9am-1pm. Appointments are limited and you must follow several requirements:
- Register for Appointment online for Saturday, Feb 24th anytime between 9am and 1pm.
- ALL items must be DONATED since you are not staying for inspection.
- No large furniture can be dropped off. This can be brought at a separate time.
- Clothes must be sorted by gender and in size order. For example: boy size 6 must be tied or rubber banded together
- Consignor fee is higher. $10 is paid online but day of drop off you pay $5 cash for the service. Please have exact amount so we can keep the car line moving.
- Appointments and fee is per CONSIGNOR NUMBER. If you are dropping off for multiple friends or family, you must sign up for more than one appointment and pay $5 per consignor number.
- A minimum of 30 items is required to consign. If you bring inappropriate items (such as but not exclusive to: horror movies, adult movies, VHS tapes, car seats, dirty pack in plays, dirty high chairs, dirty strollers, recalled items , ETC), they will NOT be returned to you, but will be donated or disposed.