JOIN OUR TEAM!
You do not have to be a consignor to work on one of our teams. Anyone, 16 years of age and older, can join and earn a presale ticket. Tickets are one per person. REMINDER, children are not allowed to come with you during your volunteer shift. CLICK ON THE “REGISTER/LOGIN” TAB AT THE TOP TO SIGN UP FOR ONE OF OUR TEAMS! Can’t wait to work with you!
CHECK IN AND BREAKDOWN TEAMS:
- We offer two different teams, CHECK IN AND BREAKDOWN. See below for times.
- CHECK IN Team assists with inspecting clothing, hanging clothing, and organizing sections. So fun to see what will be for sale!
- BREAKDOWN Team assists with sorting items for consignors to pick up once sale is over.
- With both teams a lot of walking is required so you MUST be in EXCELLENT physical shape! If you are not in excellent physical shape, please choose another shift.
- Wear comfortable shoes and you may want to bring a light snack and drink.
- Both of these teams shop at 1pm on presale day, Tuesday, February 27th.
- For these team members your $10 consignor fee is waived IF you work the entire shift. THE $10 NON-REFUNDABLE CONSIGNOR FEE IS REQUIRED NOW AT THE TIME OF ONLINE REGISTRATION. (If you work your entire shift, we will add this back into your consignor check.)
- Workers are expected to stay the entire shift for fee to be waived and earn their presale ticket. Please do not show up late or ask to leave early since this is not fair to the other team members.
- CHECK IN Team members do not need to sign up for an appointment time to bring items if you are consigning. You will have time to check in your items at the end of your shift.
- If you would like to be a part of either of these teams, check days and times below. We would love to have you!
4 HOUR TEAM
- Work 4 hours during the actual sale and earn a ticket to shop 3pm presale on Tuesday, February 27th.
- During this shift workers will be working at check out station removing tags for cashier, reorganizing certain areas, or helping customers with their “hold” items.
- 4 HOUR TEAM members are also expected to work their entire shift.
- If you do not have 4 hours to work you can earn a presale ticket by bringing shopping carts to be used the entire week. One presale ticket for every four carts. Carts must be in good working order and may be borrowed from local businesses near the fairgrounds. Carts must be at fairgrounds on Friday, February 23rd any time after 12pm and picked up on Sunday, March 4th anytime after 5pm.
Pensacola Volunteer Schedule Spring Sale
|Saturday||Feb 24||Check In Team||8:30a-4:30p|
|Saturday||Feb 24||Check In Team||2:00p-10:00p|
|Sunday||Feb 25||Check In Team||12:00p-8:00p|
|Saturday||Mar 3||Half Price Sale||8:00a-12:00p|
|Saturday||Mar 3||Half Price/Clean Up||12:00p-4:00p|
|Sunday||Mar 4||Breakdown||10:00a – 5:00p|