JOIN OUR TEAM!
You do not have to be a consignor to work on one of our teams. Anyone 16 years of age and older can join and earn a presale ticket. Tickets are only one per person presale ticket. REMINDER, children are NOT allowed to come with you during your volunteer shift. CLICK ON THE “REGISTER/LOGIN” TAB AT THE TOP TO SIGN UP FOR ONE OF OUR TEAMS! We can’t wait to work with you!
CHECK IN AND BREAKDOWN TEAMS:
- We offer two different teams, CHECK IN AND BREAKDOWN. See below for times.
- CHECK IN Team assists with inspecting clothing, hanging clothing, and organizing sections. It is so fun to see what will be for sale!
- BREAKDOWN Team assists with sorting items for consignors to pick up once sale is over.
- Both teams require a lot of walking so you MUST be in EXCELLENT physical shape! If you are not in excellent physical shape, please choose another shift.
- Wear comfortable shoes and you may want to bring a light snack and drink.
- Both of these teams shop at 4 p.m. on Monday, March 2nd.
- For these team members your $10 consignor fee is returned IF you work the entire shift. THE $10 NON-REFUNDABLE CONSIGNOR FEE IS REQUIRED NOW AT THE TIME OF ONLINE REGISTRATION. (If you work your entire shift, we will add this back into your consignor check.)
- Workers are expected to stay the entire shift for fee to be waived and earn their presale ticket. Please do not show up late or ask to leave early since this is not fair to the other team members.
- CHECK IN Team members do not need to sign up for an appointment time to bring items if you are consigning. You will have time to check in your items at the end of your shift.
- If you would like to be a part of either of these teams, check days and times below. We would love to have you!
4 HOUR TEAM
- Work 4 hours during the actual sale and earn a ticket to shop 2 p.m. presale on Tuesday, March 3rd.
- During this shift workers will be working at check out station, removing tags for cashier, reorganizing certain areas or helping customers with their “hold” items.
- 4 HOUR TEAM members are also expected to work their entire shift.
- If you do not have 4 hours to work you can earn a presale ticket by bringing shopping carts to be used the entire week. Carts must be in good working order and may be borrowed from local businesses near the fairgrounds. Carts must be at fairgrounds on Friday, February 28th, between 5-8 p.m. and picked up on Monday, March 9th, between 5-7 p.m.
8 HOUR TEAM
You can now volunteer for two separate 4 hours volunteer shifts to work a total of 8 hours and shop on Tuesday, March 3rd at noon.
Pensacola Volunteer Schedule Fall Sale
|Friday, February 28, 2020||Put Out Items||5:00p-9:00p|
|Saturday, February 29, 2020||Curb Drop Off||8:30a-12:30p|
|Saturday, February 29, 2020||Check In Team||8:30a-4:30p|
|Saturday, February 29, 2020||Check In Team||1:00p-9:00p|
|Saturday, February 29, 2020||Put Out Items||4:00p-8:00p|
|Sunday, March 1, 2020||Put Out Items||12:00p-4:00p|
|Sunday, March 1, 2020||Check In Team||12:00p-8:00p|
|Sunday, March 1, 2020||Put Out Items||4:00p-8:00p|
|Sunday March 1, 2020||Put Out Items||6:00p-10:00p|
|Wednesday, March 4, 2020||Presale||4:00p-8:00p|
|Thursday, March 5, 2020||Sale||10:00a-2:00p|
|Thursday, March 5, 2020||Sale||2:00p – 6:00p|
|Friday, March 6, 2020||Sale||10:00a-2:00p|
|Saturday, March 7, 2020||Half-Price Sale|
8:00p – 12:00p
|Saturday, March 7, 2020||Half-Price Sale||12:00p-4:00p|
|Saturday, March 7, 2020||Pull Donates||2:00p-6:00p|
|Sunday, March 8, 2020||Sort Items||10:00a-2:00p|
|Sunday, March 8, 2020||Break Down Team||10:00a-5:00p|